*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ehe... after a couple of daysss!


Busy sort of Week!

Sooo.... didn't update much 'cause I didn't have the timee!! been with Portuguese.. and also just had time for orkut and stuff!

So.... my arrangements were bought! yeahhh!!! Just one left.. the most expensive one! the gold one and I've made anohter one like the others yesterday!

Hmm.. the picture.. well... just 'cause ppl say i'm in love.. whatsoever..just in crushess... ajaja... well, this week then my heart will be somewhere else... cause Platon is far away.. wish him luck!

Oh.. also done the communities of some friendoss... ahaha...so funny..!

Not much to say I guess...
Well, don't wanna write much!
Byeee



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home