*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Sunday, October 22, 2006

End of Out of Order...


New Week... back to the routine!

Ehehe... so, had a light week... was out of order for a week already! Still with some vestiges of the terrible back ache! But I think i'll be alright to start doing the normal routine again!

Today... so I went to work, finished some papers I was doing since yesterday... then we went to lunch in a Japanese Restaurant, Supermarket and Ice-cream! yeah!

To update, gotta say that my brazilian Avon order wasn't still handed to me! What a shameful thing, I'll never order from that girl again! By the way, in November i'll start to go with my cousin Natalia to A1 for swimming.. uh... hope I truly start losing weight that way...!!!

Ok... gotta take a bath!
Regards,
*~Joan!