*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Back to the Highway!!!


Hallow, Hallow!

After some time, I'm back to writing my blog! Now counting the days till the P. Treatment is over! 9 days... eheheh!
What else? Oh... the picture is because of SPRING! Nice season... perfect in fact!
I just had my last holiday on Friday..... the last! Now ininterrumpted school days till the end! I hope I can take it... Luckily there are weekends.
And.... currently started to read a book my uncle gave me.. "The Importance of Living" it seems to be interesting...
What else... oh! I'm starting a full clean and clear complete rutine.... meaning that I will do all the acne treatment steps... and apply all the creams and ointments, something I never persisted to do... I'll start today! Talking about creams and everything, i'm ordering some stuff from Avon, just some glosses and i'll see on Monday if I can get eye patches... for relax.. that in the brasilian edition of Avon.. I hope I get it! Besides at the brasilian there's the specialized cream for acne skin.
Ok, so far that's all to update...!

Happy Spring!
Regards,
Joan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home