*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Nyaka, nyaka...


Nah nah nahna...

Hello! Well, again... skipped a day! But well.. I wasn't just feeling like writting yesterday... Ehehe... Anyways.. yesterday was a ironic twisted day anyways...:

*~ We still have P.E. with the Bti [informatic course] and well, yesterday was the medical test... crazy actually about the height measuring.. anyways... Then well, in the afternoon gosh.. went to the hairdresser [actually on Thur went over to cut a little..] but well, yesterday that was like an experiment.. aha... M wanted to see the hairdo.. so I was like use as a model or what? Well, the thing's that gosh... it took hours! and ehehe.. the ironic thing is that when I went out of the saloon it was raining! ehehehe... So.. experience of like 1 minute.. oh, the hairdo was just loops (sp*) but it was.. yeah.. gotta admit nice, cause I've never had it that curled.. ehehe.. Well, rainy days.. what can we do! Ok... And another twisted thing.. so, yesterday had Eng. class.. well, I finally got the book so I can photocopy it! and the thing is that I had a blushing time also.. ehehe, u see the teacher was just giving us HW, then he hand me the book.. and I stupidly remind him about the HW he was about to give us... Gosh... another anecdote achieved 'cause of being an 'smart-ass' gosh.. ehehe...

So today... well, we took Mimi to the vet cause she had some injuries in her back feet, thing that M noticed yesterday... So, we also took Simba to take a bath... Well, Mimi sort of got an infection 'cause of the humidity.. she loves to hang out in the bathroom that's why...! Well, then.. today.. I think that's all I did.. vet... notes..Oh! luckily I've finished then! And some of Lit. research.. I think I'll search in the school library so that i'll also have the librarian's help.. Ehehe... Well, I think I have nothing else for Monday! luckily... some rest... ehehe... Well, and I'll also have to make some order I guess.. and hope to read more of my bookie...

Hmm... about my friendos at As.. Well, it seems to be that the dear Rv's staying at last.. and Sb's just doing fine.. and gosh.. he wants me to invade his page again.. However I will do it.. even through he didn't give sincere thanks in the first invasion.. ehehe.. Anyways.. I'm like that.. even through ppl don't appreciate I just keep being the same...

Ok... too much update I guess....
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
*~Joan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home