*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bussier days coming!


A holiday + gettin' busier...

So, today had a good holiday to be honest. Did everything I was supposed to... Except researching something about Lit. but still have some time for that... But definetely wanna finish it by Fri... Also did all the covers/sticking books, notebooks thing. And also had some time to read the book I borrowed... Well, I just didn't had chance to chat to any friendos today.. I was hoping to find Am, Sb.. well, anyways... Today it rained almost non-stop... And I had to go buy sth.. gosh.. and I'm still not FULLY healed.. anyways.. I didn't get worse which is good.. I think tomorrow I'll be definetely fine then... Hopefully! Uh.. about the schedule, I sort of mix up.. actually it's the same.. just a few outing time changes... Tomorrow I'm going out at 2.20! ehehe... Well, fortunely it matches with my bro... And, also... I hope Rc doesn't ask the teacher about sth.. *b* I'll talk to him in the break if I find him.
Ahm.. Things are getting busier cause... *sighs* PC problems that happened.. [feeling like back to the routine...] So, some of M notes have to be retype.. and of course BY ME! there are like 30... or more, and after that also have to make some corrections.. it's a mess! Well, anyways, the bright side.. I'll exercise the numbers typing which is my weak point.

Ok, so far all that!
Regards,
Joan!

PD: The cat in the pic is Junior, when he was like 6 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home