*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Feeling Fine... So fine in fact!


Hellop, Hellop!

Again, didn't update for 2 days... Now, a reasonable excuse: Gosh! I was sick.. actually still a little sick but recovering, I think I'll be well by tomorrow! CAUSE TOMORROW'S HOLIDAY!!! ehhh...! So happy.... Will have a part leisure and part school pending stuff day I guess...! But the best is.. SLEEPING!!! eHH...

So, some quick updates 'cause I'm seriously starting to shorten up my posts! First, today I received a mail concerning to the Counter I got here... Uh, I didn't know they were just trials!! Ok.. So I think that by tomorrow the past visitors and the neo board will be gone! uh... I like the past visitors.. cause it showed the countries.. Such a shame, but well, I'll see if I can find one alike.. dunno.. and about the board, lol... It actually didn't have much success...

Talking about these last days... Sunday was like always. Yesterday, it was also normal day at school... oh! and I went to my 2nd class of Eng. again we were just 3... Today we had a 'mass' since my school is sort of catholical style... and well, it wasn't actually that long... Oh... and another relevant news, Af a friend of my bro is back at school, yeah! and gave me the authorization to sell her books with a 50% of profit for her.. Anyways.. cool! So... Then, at here home.. gosh, can't believe it, we started a 'pillow fight' with the dude here, Rc lol... To be honest is pretty peculiar the bond we are founding.. twisted & rambly but a interesting nice bond at last... pretty fun anyways... Btw, I sort of lauched Rc Fotolog.. Lol... ehehe... also made a first post for him... and made PHASE ONE of my 'nicknaming him' project.. *evil giggle* Hope it works!

That's all! The posts will get shorter.. really! C'mon I wrote this and it's a 3 days summary!
Ok, best wishes to everyone!
Regards,
Joan!

PD: Just posted a random pic, but I guess I like it.. sort of abstract. Btw, forgot to mention that Sb has net now, so.. we can talk more =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home