*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Uhuhu... Time to update!


*Uh... ehem.. update after 3 days I guess!* So... Well, the excuses are simple... just been too loaded [yes, but I mean loaded with surprises & ceirtain outcomes!] So, got a lot to tell so let's start!

*~ Wednesday: Definetely a great day altough I got out of school at 1.20 and had to wait for my bro till 2.20. And in the afternoon I finally got the chance to speak with Sb! =) First time since I got back here! So, we chat a lot... etc and well, he told me to definetely ask that Vm girl about him [till now i didn't but I had one chance & failed!] And, I also came out with the idea of Blog invasion and Sb totally gave in the idea. And after talking to Sb [which it was for a long time!] then, by coincidence, Rv signed in the IM! :) So, we chat... etc, and he also asked for some musics, and I managed to download one that he particularly asked for! Well, we cut the "dude" supposely gossip thing, anyways.. he played dumb about the subject and I just told him to forget it, and I actually asked Sb and yeah, he told me he was just a regular dude, seem to be nice, anyways, I don't mind anyways... But well, there was a funny part.. the thing's that I sort of got to know more about him in a different facet. Interesting how we still can share things through distance... Well, the thing is that after all this I didn't have time to update here...

*~ Thursday: Well, luckily that day I got up at 11.20!!! The earliest day in my schedule! Great! Well, so I got plenty of time I thought, but well... that was the day planned for going to the "Placement Test". Ehem, so I went over at 3pm for the test.. gosh it was raining I wanted to postpone it but well, I knew and so did my M that I wouldn't be able to do it the next day 'cause I had school till 2.20! So, well.. the test was fine, long.. and with CIRCLES to fill! That's what I didn't like! I had to paint those crazy circles boringly! Anyways, at last the dude that corrected and said it was great, perfect, etc.. then the oral, the girl that test me was sort of intimidating 'cause of her white-freckled complexion.. ehehe. Anyways, at last the thing was that I was put in Advance Sup. 2. and I was told to go the next day to a 4-5.30 pm class as a listener. Well, after all that I got home like at 4... then, I think I sort of loaf around for some time and then went to develop the invasion I was suppose to do for Sb, well, at least I did it! ehehe.. to be honest I don't like his provider, is so.. yuck.. u can only edit a post 10min after u posted it! That was a race against time for me, cause I had to do sth in the kitchen and make the final details... etc! Anyways, I like the way it turned out... Ehehe, of course I'm always like "But if I had put this.." etc.. but anyways! I think what I wrote was sort of deep enough or even too much. So... well, after all this I definetely didn't feel like updating.. ehehe...

*~ Friday: I feel that this week went on really fast! Like twice faster than last week!. Well, we started the day with P.E. gosh, I'm shattered now 'cause of the class... ehehe, it seems that the teacher go some info this summer.. well, we did stretching in pairs: I did it with my pinkie friend. Uh.. she's hiperlasic [sp?] So, I actually didn't help her at all! Ehehe... well, the thing is that now i'm all aching.. etc..! So, then... I got out from school at 2.20, and gosh.. I had to go somewhere else 'cause of business and in the way we also went to the supermarket.. Anyways, I got home like 3.20 then I ate... [I eat very slow!] then just change.. and went to the institute! So, ahaha... I was early actually cause no one was there yet [and I actually arrived there at 4.05] So, well, anyways... met the teacher which I was told that was actually the director of the place, well I think he's nice. Oh, there was just a jap. lady which seems to be studying english just for hobbie.. ehehe, well.. in school Ma actually told me that Gv was in the course, well.. he was. He arrived like 10 minutes after the class started and I was sitting right next to the door when he came in. Ehe, surprised face... Well, as always... being in a newbie I was being stared as a bug or sth.. Well, I caught some weirdo stares of Gv. anyways, I think it's 'cause we'd been eng. classmates in 9th g. and a little time last year when he was in my same class. Well.. it was a nice class... intresting also, even through I think the teacher kind of talk too much... Oh, BTW Ma actually is one level lower but she told me that she will fasten up and join us.. and that's good cause in the course I think they're only 4 cause they dunno about the 5th member.. anyways, with me it's 5 then... Oh! I couldn't update cause I actually didn't get the chance to use the PC and later at night there was no net!

*~ Today finally!: So, today I truely did so much stuff! I had to go made some exchanges.. then I went to sign up at the institute and unluckily I couldn't get the books to photocopy.. they didn't got them anymore. But they will help me then.. or I can ask the teacher... So, well then I had to purchase the books, notebooks for me and my bro... then at the afternoon I had withdraw sth for my M... then I had to ordered up all my stuff.. room, things I left in the living room.. etc 'cause there are visits, so I actually even order up my school stuff! Anyways, I have some little school stuff to do.. but I will do tomorrow.. I think i'm too worn out already! ehehe, but it's all little things.. just u know.. make covers, archive some papers.. etc. The only thing to do is Lit.! Which I don't think will take that much..! Anyways, it's really time to get more organize..! Shouldn't let all this classic february leisure time swept me..

Ok so what's settle is that the Eng. is Mon, Wed & Frid. from 4 to 5.30! And it's a great schedule since I actually go out at 2.20 one Mon & Fri... Well, we were told that the school schedule will change but.. we asked yesterday and nope..! Anyways, we just gotta wait I guess.. and it was a great week! With pretty surprising and unseen outcomes... I personally had an unseen outcome.. A person can be very different, cause of the multiple situations.. Lol, soo things that sort of almost calm became interesting... I just sometimes forget that we are all the same in the inside... we all feel the same things....

Everyone have a great summer!
And a great week!
[beforehand in case I don't update tomorrow!]

Regards,
Joan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home