*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Uhu... Wednesday... days passing by...


Ehehee! Time-less!

UHH..... so.. today... such.. argh.. well, the thing's that when I woke up... realized that my watch... cluck... the mesh broke... So, since I CAN'T hang around without one.. I found an old one.. purple of Timex and use it... gosh.. at school it happened the same....! Then I remembered that the Tmx actually had that about-to problem! So... today i got Eng. and I had the watch in my pocket.. ehe.. HELL! I want a new watch! Gosh... u know.. it's REALLY truth... u feel like naked without ur watch.. gosh.. I've always weared one since I have memory I think! Then.. a senseless or reckless moment.. GOSH I forgot a friendo's phone num.. gosh... I was about to call him.. and I was like.. OMG.. what was his number..!? And when I was almost guessing the number.. I decided to postpone for tomorrow! cause it was getting late by the time I was guessing the Num.. [still not sure if it IS! gosh.. ] So... another of those supposely self-social-thingies failure! Gosh.. what a mess...! So, about school... everything cool... Oh! fun part... the sort of social part is sort of like mixing up.. meaning like a good recipe's turning up! Great.. ehehe

So, I think that's all for today!
Regards,
*~Joan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home