*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Monday, March 06, 2006

*~ Blank Monday...! New Week!


Ehehe.. So, new week, I bet new outcomes!

So, first I gotta say that I feel so CHEER! ehehe.. before talking about present time, I'll make a quick resume of the weekend.

*~ Saturday: So, at night we actually went to "Cap. Bar" in Foz.. wich is a pretty "famous" sort of place.. ehehe.. nice thing.. etc... also have ice cream : ) Ate soo much! very nice... Oh! went to the SM[supermaket] as well....

*~ Sunday!: Ehehe.. woke up at 12.. so happy! ehehe... then in the afternoon went to local new SM.. gosh.. ehehhe. Well, I actually saw Ax! uhuhu... and it made me realize I'm not the only one that feels akward facing classmates outside school...ehehe, soo he said he was doing fine in Sembrador [his new school] well... hope it really is like that.. ehehhe.

So.. today! well, normal day at school... i guess... Then, well, in the afternoon gotta rush up for my Eng. class 'cause I've had to eat, withdraw book copy, do the HW, and inmediately go to the institute.. Oh! Actually today the class was... settle! I mean.. some ppl show up.. we were complete actually.. ehehe! So, now that I got the book, gotta catch up and focus more... So, the best thing of the day happened later.. actually when I arrived home from the institution.. ehehe! Friendo Sb was online... oh, I actually invaded him yesterday... but he also post today.. gosh, anyways.. then dear friendo Rv logged in and told me he was around the city! eh :) So... actually like in the same perimeter.. ehehe... he said to go down.. but well, see.. I'm lazy.. etc.. ehehe.. Well, we sort of set up for tomorow.... I mean, gotta call him and then we'll see! Ehehe.. So.. feeling so happy! Gotta a good friend around to hang out with... and school's fine.. everything's fine i guess!

Ok.. gotta go finish my day...
Regards,
*~Joan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home