*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Thursday, March 23, 2006

*~Simultaneous Post...~*


Can't Believe!

Uhuhu..! I can't believe this... Making a simultaneous post besides... A copy at Sb's page.. uhuhu.. CAN'T believe I GOT the guts to post one of myself.. I've always said that I never would! How come!? Well.. maybe just some funny talk with Sb... or just dunno.. Anyways.. what the hell.. still wanna have some low profile.. that's why I've post it with effects.. All a disaster.. cause I wanted to post one with Sg but.. couldn't technical reasons.. that are sort of refered below... Anyways.. let's start telling about the last dayss...

Ok... dunno exactly what to say.. more unexpected stuff.. so, on Mon. was supposed to have a mid-term Eng. exam.. but everything was close, so it was a lucky day I believe.. uhu! Then... gosh... today was amazing... School stuff.. double mobile robbery at our class.. BUT actually one was eventually found... it was just a game someone played on a friend of mine.... hate inmaturity.. gosh.. When will they learn? Besides it cost her so much.. she'll be expelled.. well, she went for it! And... alsoo another thing.... *sighs* Rc didn't approve chemistry... and a whole disaster... can't go to school.. his M gave him like a penitention.. and is allowed to take the test only 3 months later, that'll be in June..! He'll miss so much.. and besides, he can't come home... So, it will be different... Ehe.... Besides that... dunno what else to tell.... Oh.. entertaining part.. Luckily got more time to read the book that I leant from school... and the twins also lend me The code.. that I'll definetely read fastly 'cause I like it and 'cause it's from their D...!

Ohoho... I think that's it...!
Regards,
*~Joan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Joan!!! Cool picture actually!
Very artistic! I liked it very much and thanks for having like stood up for me at my flog ;D Thanks a lot gurl! LOVE YOU!

March 24, 2006 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home