*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Saturday, October 14, 2006

New Stage = New Merchandise, Success & Yin Yang


New Stage = New Merchandise, Success & Yin Yang

First, New Merchandise!!! Cow bought me a pink Nokia 6111, it's gorgeus!!! Still don't have the sim card, but no problem...! Happy, Happy, Happy.... finally got a phone!

The micro-enterprise launching was successful! So... great! And I had lots of complitments for my appearance... wow, now I know how is it to be "noticed" really! it's different!!!

And then... Yin Yang.... one good day followed by a not so good one... We did roll thingy at P.E. and it went wrong for me and my back super stretched and now it hurts like hell... well, now's a little better because of the massaging chair!
And finally, today....! I started working at DIVA, my cousin's Co. to get an advance in my passanty! And then have more vacations... It was moderately tiring, not that much work to do, anyways... but today there wasn't much people. Anyways, probably have to go tomorrow, it's an advantage since an hour equals the double because it's sunday!

Ok, taking off....
Have a nice weekend!
Regards,
*~Joan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home