*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Saturday, November 04, 2006

huahaaaa..... just been crashed down.... a little..! But good days...!


Little Picturee..!
Ok, little picture.. so what!! It's cute and it's a surprise face, just as mine minutes ago... I've just came back from my bro's friend house and checked the orkut and realized that he had invited me over alsoo!! wtf!!!! Wanna get back in time and had checked the orkutt! To be honest, now that i'm think I could have checked since I came up twice 'cause I had to change my t-shirt... Well... another year it'll beee!!! : ( . Ok.. so yesterday we did the chocolatee... and it turned out OK.. i mean great! But we think that some have too much licor filling... so we won't sell it to the kids..! aha....

Tests starting on monday... haa.. gotta study tomorrow... and then i'll do chocolate myself ahaha!

Today I did another 2 flower arrangementss! yeahh...! ahaha... Oh.. and the other one medium was soldd!! I never posted the picture of them... but i will definetely do it tomorrow! i hope.. i'll translate the photos after i finished this to the other machine and then it'll do...!

Ok.. now i'll write testimonials for the Paolis.. ahaha...!
And then... see if i watch a movie...!
then SLEEPPP...!
BYee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home