*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Extended Out Of Order... & finally receiveddd

NHAAANHAAA

Uhh.. So my Out of Order was extended.. 2 weeks now..!! ahahaa.. but well, I'll do something tomorrow! Have a day to lose some weight before the physical evaluation! It was supposed to be todayy...but i didn't were top and shorts.. so, I wasn't able to...!

And... finally the order was handed to me! ALELUYAA! everything ok... but one gloss was soo small.. my goodness.. but well!

So.. this week I started to use lipstick & gloss at school.. ajaja... well, chan.. chan. changess.... aha

Classes are really finishingg! soo cool!!! OHH BTW! I've EXONERATED PHYSYCSSS!! AHAHAHAHA! SOO happy.... and we end up in 2nd place! Pretty good!!! ahahahaha

So, it seems that I've gained like 3 more kgs! 67!!! OMG... Officially gained 12 kgs since the summerrr!!! I really gotta do somethingggg...!

But well, now I'm gonna have some chocolate cream of Chantelle!
ehehhe!
Regards,
*~Joan!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

probandoooo

October 26, 2006 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joan!!!!!!!! DIOS MIO!!! este tu blog me este por matar! jajaja
te juro que 50 veces por ai ya te escribi y jamas te llega!! jaja que desastre ya no se mas ni que ponerte! encerio... y bue. encerio gracias por firmar todo el dia el mio jaja... pero el mio es mas facil que esta cosa... vos siempre loo tenes cosas raras, no se como conoces si vos no me decias lo del orkut yo jamas hiba a conocer! jajaja que desastre pero que le vamos a hacer asi es la vida! bueno te dejo... suerte y que rindas bien... y yo tb! jaja

ALmen

October 26, 2006 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home