*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Saturday, October 28, 2006

uHU.. test RESULTSSS!!!


Tan, tan tan tan....!

So, today I finally did my physical test! And... GOSHHH I have 26kgs of fatttt!!! AHAHAA... And the guy told me I was a little overweight! But he said that with 5 or 6 kgs less it will do... And my measures are 90-71-101! I really couldn't believe the 90... I'll measure myself and see then... and 71! Gosh I've fatten A LOT! and 101.. normal!

So, today.. work was ok.. A LOT OF BRILLANTINE AND PURPURINA through! And Nats gave me a new gloss! ahaha..!

So.. nothing good on TV tonight..! So.. I'll just sleeppp...!

Nothing else to say.. but that gotta lose weight and 6 waist cms! Will start doing hoola hoola... Oh, and I didn't do any sit-ups and anything.. wonder why, maybe 'cause I didn't have sneakers.. but he didn't say anything about examing that later.. so...! Well, next week, SWIMMING AHEADDD! But I'll still go on the old gym till tuesday, gotta get my changee!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKENd!
Regards,
*~Joan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home