*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Monday, October 30, 2006

Back to the routine.. PARTIALLY


Hello!

Ok.. so partially back to the routine, to follow a healthy and good life... Just partially cause I run in late and didn't do Power Jump and just did some walking that was indicated for me!

Oh! Yesterday work was more interesting I've made 2 flower arrangements! They turned out great! I'll post a picture of them tomorrow maybe! And else... I got nothing... Just that the actual lipstick is Juicy Bubblegum, and then that I won't be going to the swimming 'cause mom's got work and wants to fix the car, etc.. so it's expected to be another 2 weeks for free at the godsaken gym...!

Elsee... nothing.

It's soo hott...
Gonna go sleep with air! :)
Regards,
Joan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home