*~ Cooky-Joan ~*

*~ Cooky-Joan ~* ™ ¥~ There's more than meets the eye ~¥

Friday, August 15, 2008

Months later!!!! LOL!!!



What happened to me? Haha! Well... First cuatrimester of university DONEEEE! Soooo happy! :D

Now, happier than ever! Got new subjects that I really like, and actually LOVEEEE! It's nice to study things that you love! Anddd! Back to learning English!!! 3 days a week, 2 hours per day! It's nice, I've met some people. Well, in these 5 months here in Córdoba I've met lots and LOTS of people! And really nice people by the way! It's sooo cool!!! Of course I never forget the friends I've got in Paraguay, they're are irreplaceable! The summer will be so great when we all meet!!!

That's so far what I can say! The pics are from last saturday! Haha, with my university classmates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home